SITOP SPECIAL DESIGN
Equipped for special tasks and conditions
Restricted installation conditions, harsh environmental conditions, or special input or output voltages – whatever the special conditions, these standard power supplies meet even exceptional requirements.
Essential product features
- SITOP flat design – in flat metal housing
- SITOP 3.7 A Class UL class 2 with power limiting to 100 W
- DC/DC converter in narrow design for 12 V from the 24 V DC
- SITOP dual – with 2 outputs, e. g. for electronic loads that are supplied with ±15 V DC
- SITOP flexi – flexibly adjustable output 3 to 52 V DC for extensive functions such as adjustable output current 2 to 10 A, current monitor and sensor cable
- PSU100D direct mount – for direct wall mounting in various installation positions
- PSU300B – three phase power supplies optimized for battery charging
- PSU300E – 24V/5A, three phase power supply for lower wattage applications.